Friday, May 8, 2015

See Mel Gibson surprise Tom Hardy

 See Mel Gibson surprise Tom Hardy


Tom Hardy was embraced by Mad Max and the world Premiere of the star, Mel Gibson can pay a tlokoa, he did not revealed.
Mel Gibson nano and two more in 1979 and became a worldwide star after showing Tom Mad Max Max Rockatansky was difficult to tread his boots, saying: Road rage.



 
TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood on the red carpet Selena world Premiere, Locke actress and surprise guest writer Mel and Mad Max director George Miller accepted. At the same time, it was Mel, because each person admitted that he feared the injury was.


He said: "It is great to be here, Mel, I did that. I was sudden
ly stuck with the idea part of, "Oh, no, Mel loves everyone. It is a new kid, and they will hate me. I have not already, and I began to suck.
 
"This was not a concern. But, I mean Mel Mad Max George and I created the website to remember the story of the first inheritance, only the transparency and asked, not really my thing, so the pressure is off. "
He tried to Film and Bartolomeo sports Buzz cut short by his co-star Charlize Theron was red carpet Selena, and I think I any eye and said, 'I will send it to us and is OK it. I film, I can not imagine being any other way.

 
"I can never see a sign and Ponytail, and remain with us all the time, is up to film, Ponytail".

No comments:

Post a Comment