Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sandra Lee Delaying his Double Mastectomy

Sandra Lee Delaying his Double Mastectomy


Day after revealing he was battling breast cancer, Sandra Lee announced her double mastectomy push back until he recovers from an upper respiratory tract infection.

Lee, 48, shared the news with her fans on Facebook Wednesday.




"Although I've been on antibiotics hope that it will clear up so I can move forward with my procedure Thursday, the doctors think is best for me to delay my operation until early next week," he wrote. "I thank you so so so much for your message well and loved the experience."

Celebrity chef spoke to PEOPLE about her heartbreaking diagnosis Tuesday.

"Life can turn on a dime," he said, adding that his new mission is "to spread the word about early detection."



Old love Lee, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, said he would take time off work to help care for him.

"This situation was quickly put life in proper perspective and remind one of what is really important," Cuomo, 57, said in a statement.



No comments:

Post a Comment