Saturday, January 8, 2011

FACEBOOK NOW END ON MARCH 15th!

Palo Alto, CA, Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook be shut down in March. Control site is too stressful.

"Facebook has become out of control," said Zuckerberg at a news conference in front of his headquarters in Palo Alto "and stress management, this company has ruined my life. I have to stop all the madness."

Zuckerberg said that with effect from 15 March, Facebook users can already access your accounts.

"After March 15 a Web site shut down," says vice president for technical affairs Avrat Humarthi Facebook. "So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I suggest that you are out on the Internet. You will not get them back, if Facebook is going bankrupt."

Zuckerberg said that Facebook was a tough decision to close, but do not believe that people are upset.

"I personally do not think it's a great thing," said a private telephone conversation. "And to be honest, I think it's better. Without it, people have to go out and make real friends. It is always a good thing."

Some Facebook users were outraged after hearing the shocking news.

"What should I do without contact?" Denise said Brad Shaw, a high school student from Indiana. "My life revolves around it. I'm on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what do I do with all that free time?"

However, parents across the country had a long-awaited relief.

"I am glad to come nightmare is over, " said Jon Guttari, a single parent from Detroit. "Now my teenage face will not be glued to computer screens all day. Maybe I can even have a conversation with her."

They criticized the financial circuits Zuckerberg to walk away from a multimillion-dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked as one of the richest companies in the world, economists with its value set at around 7.9 billion.

But Zuckerberg remains unaffected by these allegations. He says he will stick to his decision to give Facebook the ax.

"I do not care about money," said Zuckerberg. "I just want my old life back. "

Facebook Corporation suggests that users are their personal information be removed from the website until March 15. After this date all photos, notes, links and videos be removed permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment